David, Design Engineer Consultant
I operate on a project for a worldwide leader in Engineering and Construction in the energy industry, within the "heat transmission fluid" department. I am in charge of project design and specification of fluid flow and the entire piping system involved with the project.
My mission in the department is to specify different equipment required using data provided by the process and mechanical department teams. I then assess different performances and technical constraints.
As part of this mission, I must collaborate with different internal departments. This also enables me to follow many projects at the same time, which allows me to develop my polyvalence and flexibility.
I have also had the opportunity to take up various responsibilities whilst evolving towards a supervisory role, e.g. supervising the work of a Design Engineer on a project, and I regularly operate on process parts, which makes this challenge even more motivating.
- Chemseddine, temoignage_chemseddine_function
- David, Design Engineer Consultant
- Habib, Software Configuration Support Engineer Consultant
- Francis, Supply Manager Consultant
- Sébastien, Support Technician Engineer Consultant
- Vincent, HPC Expert Consultant
- Charly-Charles, Consultant, Design and Development Engineer
Des clients grands comptes, des missions à forte valeur ajoutée… Consultez nos offres d’emplois.
Send us your CV and we will study your profile in detail.
Our engagement policy towards our clients and consultants.