Our modes of actionOffers adapted to the context of each individual project.
Technical advice and support: we guarantee to provide flexible solutions to peak workloads or to research requiring a specific expertise.
Our commitment is to impart professional skills to your project. This solution is particularly suitable for services requiring a high level of integration with client teams.
Service Centres: we can set up a project team, ensuring a continuous service in a technical and/or functional area. The EOLEN Group provides a skillset of exceptional standard, and a functional adaptability to changes that may occur during project evolution. Quality indicators assure effective project management for service or work units, which are jointly established with the client. These activities can also be outsourced from our development centres...
Package: we propose a complete operation, including an engagement on cost, deadlines, and a predefined quality of the deliverable product (study file, software components, audit), in compliance with specifications provided by the client and according to the delivery schedule.
Trainings: we are an accredited FAFIEC organisation. EOLEN additionally runs inter- or intra- company training with ITIL and High Performance Calculations (HPC) themes.
Hpc solutionEOLEN expertise dedicated to every business sector.
Competitivity System@tic Paris-Region pole and Ter@tec association via AS+ branch member, EOLEN has developed expertise in this sector including:
- Modeling and Scientific data processing: analysis and modeling of physical phenomena, simulator development and calibration, data processing networks, post-processing graphics, management solutions and data diffusion.
- Continuous support during HPC projects via services including:
- Consulting: material architecture options, tools and parallelisation methods.
- Audit: analysis of previously parallelised codes; analysis of limiting operations.
- Development: existing code porting and scaling on CPU, GPU, hybrid or cluster architectures.
- Formations inter/intra entreprises : sur catalogue ou spécifiques (voir catalogue de formations et vidéo)
We assert expertise with the majority of technologies used by our clients: OpenMP, MPI, CUDA, OpenCL, Matlab, processors, infrastructures and distributed systems.
We also perform internal or partnership R&D work such as:
- Brainomics project: methodological and software solution research for neuroimaging and genomics data integration. CEA managed project with INSERM and CNRS partnership.
Some example projects:
- CEA: Implementation and management service package for application support activity for calculation code integration of academic and TGCC industrial users.
- IRSN: application support and parallelisation of environmental effluent dispersion codes.
- INRA (partnership): OpenGPU project – use of GPU to optimise genome analysis platform (DNA sequencing).
Key account clients, high value-added missions… Check our job opportunities.
Send us your CV and we will study your profile in detail.
To find out more about the Group's activities and environment join us on our social networks